Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Progress



Maya has been here for a week now and she's pretty much settled in. Looking at her paper work she is 8 months old now. At the pet store she was raised on pellets, which is great, I don't have to get her to eat them, she already loves them. The problem is she wont eat anything else. So I've been trying to introduce her to fruits and vegetables with no luck so far until today. She's eating the apples that I cut up for her this morning, ignoring the carrots, peppers, and broccoli, but it's a start.



She surprised me this morning by giving herself a bath in her own water bowl. I was sitting here at the computer reading the news when all of a sudden I heard splashing coming from my left. LOL There was Maya, soaking wet and looking at me like I was strange for being concerned.

No comments: